The Baseball Tomorrow Fund (BTF) is a joint initiative between Major League Baseball (MLB) and the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA.) The fund awards grants to organizations involved in the operation of youth baseball and softball programs and facilities.
- The mission of BTF is to promote and enhance the growth of youth participation in baseball and softball throughout the world.
- BTF funds programs, fields, coaches training and uniforms, equipment and other selected program expenses.
- In addition, BTF provides educational support to grant recipients and applicants, to help organizations become self-sufficient and effective.
The Baseball Tomorrow Fund (BTF) awards grants to non-profit and tax-exempt organizations involved in the operation of youth baseball and/or softball programs and facilities. Organizations operating in the U.S. and international locations are eligible to apply. To date, an average of 400 requests are received annually; approximately 10 percent are awarded grants. Grants are awarded on a quarterly basis.
- Grants are intended to provide funding for incremental programming and facilities for youth baseball and softball programs, not for normal operating expenses or as a substitute for existing funding or fundraising activities.
- The funds may be used to finance a new program, expand or improve an existing program, undertake a new collaborative effort, or obtain facilities or equipment necessary for youth baseball or softball programs.
- Grants are designed to be flexible to enable applicants to address needs unique to their communities.
Click here to apply, best of luck to you from your friends here at BCG!